Custom Dye Sublimation Prints
Would you like to do dye sublimation but don't have a printer? No problem! We’ll print your sublimation prints for you.
What is Dye Sublimation?
Dye Sublimation is a specialised form of printing that uses heat to transfer vivid, full-color prints onto materials. Once the ink is heated it tranfoms into a gas which impregnates the product, giving vibrant long lasting results.
- A4 sheets
- No minimum quantity
- Printed on high quality paper using top of the line inks
- Images will be printed in reverse - ready to be pressed
- Upload a file that fits an A4 page
- Lay out your page as you require - with a single large design or multiple smaller designs per sheet
- Please make sure all images are sent at the required size as images will be printed exactly as we receive them
- Select landscape or portrait orientation. It isn't always obvious which way you require the print
- No need to reverse your file. Our printer will automatically reverse the image
A set up fee may apply if we are required to draw artwork or make any adjustments
When you receive your prints
You may ask why your prints appear dull - Don't worry, just apply some heat to activate the sublimation inks, and you'll get vibrant results!
Tips for success
- For best results choose sublimation blanks that are white or light in colour
- Ensure the your item is suitable for sublimation
- It is important to check fabric material, Sublimation ONLY works with polyester fabrics
- All products require different heat and pressure. We recommend following the time & pressure guidelines provided by your blank supplier
Important - Images must be your own - no copyright material. If you do place a order for an image that is subject to copyright, eg Disney etc, your order will be cancelled.